News and Notes
- TO ALL STUDENTS AND PARENTS: All students are responsible for submitting schoolwork in both blended and distant learning platforms. October 30, 2020 is the last day to submit any schoolwork for the nine weeks. That means if any student has a "0", he or she has the opportunity once again, to submit this course work. Students and parents can check on any missing assignments and/or grades through our Live Grades platform.
- WE'RE ALL AGLOW BECAUSE WE SAY NO: The week of October 26 through 30 we will celebrate Red Ribbon Week and Anti-Bullying Month with a series of events. Download flyer for more information.
- PLANETARIUM AND OBSERVATORY SCHEDULE FOR FALL 2020: The West Virginia University Department of Physics and Astronomy have announced their virtual Planetarium and Observatory schedule for Fall 2020. Download the flyer for more information and register to attend a virtual session at planetarium.wvu.edu.
- MATH BENCHMARK ASSESSMENT: Wednesday, Oct 7, we will be taking the Math Benchmark assessment. We will use the same procedure we used last week. The window for the assessment will open at 8:30 and close at 3:30.
The site for the assessment is http://mobile.tds.airast.org/Launchpad/
If you do not have the internet or computer, they can take the assessment at the school on Wednesday. You must call ahead of time to schedule a time.
The passcode will be sent through the Livegrades email and teacher's clever page.
- MEMO TO PARENTS: Students must submit assignments on time regardless if it is through the blended and/or distant learning platform. If you need a hard copy of the assignments, then you must contact us immediately so we can provide it to you.