News and Notes
- VIRTUAL PARENT STUDENT TEACHER CONFERENCES
Feb 2 - 3:00-6:00
Must call the school for an appointment
- FEB 19 - EARLY RELEASE
- BENCHMARK TESTING: Benchmark testing is taken at home. The window for the test is from 8:00-3:00
Feb 3 - Reading Test
Feb 10 - Math Test
Feb 17 - Essay Test
If you have bad internet you can take the test at school. Must call ahead of time for this!
Students can receive the code for the test in their email or Teacher classroom page on the day of the test. Allow 2 hours for the test! The site for the test is: https://mobile.ids.airast.org/Launchpad/
Make sure you take only one test and the correct grade level.
- MIDDLE YEARS - NOVEMBER 2020 EDITION: Fine tune your study routine, focus on mental health, parent-teacher conferences, and raising a lifelong learner. Read about these topics and more in this newsletter.
- TO ALL STUDENTS AND PARENTS: All students are responsible for submitting schoolwork in both blended and distant learning platforms. October 30, 2020 is the last day to submit any schoolwork for the nine weeks. That means if any student has a "0", he or she has the opportunity once again, to submit this course work. Students and parents can check on any missing assignments and/or grades through our Live Grades platform.
- MEMO TO PARENTS: Students must submit assignments on time regardless if it is through the blended and/or distant learning platform. If you need a hard copy of the assignments, then you must contact us immediately so we can provide it to you.