Notice of Non-Discrimination
The Human Resources Department of Marion County Board of Education is committed to the more than 1200 professional and service employees as well as all applicants wanting to be a part of Marion County Schools.
Our mission is to provide an innovative, accessible and supportive support system for all new and veteran employees to assist in the effective and efficient education program for all students in Marion County Schools.
The goals of the Human Resources Office are to:
Administrative Assistant, Human Resources
304-367-2100 ext. 118
Areas of Service: Certification, Coaching, Employment Information Requests, Substitute Service Personnel
Secretary, Personnel Office
Areas of Service: Job Postings, Professional Personnel, Service Personnel, Substitute Teaching
304.367.2100 ext. 115
CERTIFICATIONS AND RENEWALS
FINANCE AND PAYROLL
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- Federal Minimum Wage
- IRS Form W-4 Payroll Withholding
- Pay Frequency Form
- Payroll Check and W-2 Form Lookup
- Payroll Schedule 2018/2019
- Salary Schedule 2018/2019
- Travel Expense Reimbursement Form - In County
- Travel Expense Reimbursement Form - Out of County
- West Virginia Minimum Wage
- WV Form WV/IT-104 Payroll Withholding
- WV Wage Payment and Collection Act
- Workers' Compensation Information
All claims must be made within 24 hours of accident or injury. Contact Mattie Vincent to report an incident.
- Election of Option Form for County Board of Education Employees (Policy B.4.7)
- Workers' Compensation Commission (WCC) Employees' and Physicians' Report of Injury Form
Marion County Schools do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities.