Parents and Students
Board of Education
Current CDC guidance does not consider vaccination status
Student or staff POSITIVE for COVID-19:
· Isolate at home for 5 days from symptom onset, or 5 days from test date if no symptoms.
· May return to school/work on day 6 if symptoms have improved and no fever for 24 hours.
· Wearing a mask on days 6-10 is recommended.
· Athletes may return to play on day 6, if not severely ill.
Student or staff EXPOSED to COVID-19:
· NO quarantine required.
· Monitor for symptoms.
· If symptoms develop, please test for COVID-19.
Parents and staff may contact the School Nurse to receive guidance on COVID-19 protocol.
CDC no longer recommends universal case investigation and contact tracing. School nursing no longer performs these tasks related to COVID-19. Positive COVID-19 results are no longer tracked and reported to the state department.